Spring has officially sprung. So say goodbye to sweaters and cold comfort and hello to bright florals and fluid and floaty dresses. Brazilian blogger Helena Bordon shows us how it’s done — here, she wears Tory’s Asilomar dress, which features an optimistic pink-and-green garden print and delicately threaded sleeves creating the illusion of an off-the-shoulder silhouette. She completes the look with that essential spring accessory: a radiant smile.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report