If you’re an album-art lover like us, here’s a tip to boost that appreciation: Turn those covers into wall decor. Frame a few for a grid or cover a whole wall. The look is graphic and colorful and, when guests are over, it makes for a great conversation starter. You can even take things one step further and swap out albums depending on the party or time of the year — for example, holiday covers for a holiday fête. Above, some of our favorites for the season.
Explore more features from the Holiday Issue, past and present.
More to explore in Music
- Music 5.5.23 Mother’s Day Mixtape 2023
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love