Best Dressed: Kuwait Blogger Ascia AKF
My style is…
Ever-changing and influenced mainly by my mood.
And my personal styling trick…
Don’t worry about how your outfit appears to anyone else but you (and maybe your significant other but mostly you!).
My style influences and icons…
People on the street. I love seeing how things I own myself are worn differently by everyone else.
Best style advice received…
Don’t dwell on the pages of a magazine, or even the pages of a blog. The point is never to recreate a look but to make it your own.
My first fashion obsession…
Embarrassingly, it was a completely spiked Birkin look-alike. I wore it everywhere. It was actually really sharp — total weapon material.
In my closet, you’d find the most…
Shoes. More specifically, sneakers. More specifically, slip-on sneakers. So obsessed.
Follow Ascia AKF on Instagram.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’