New York Fashion Week isn’t lacking for entertaining distractions, but here’s one we can’t recommend enough while you’re whittling away the hours between shows — courtesy of multi-hyphenate supermodel, Karlie Kloss. Not only is she a top model with her own mini baking empire (Karlie’s Kookies with Momofuku Milk Bar), an NYU student (starting this fall!) and a coding enthusiast who’s boxed her way through a Taylor Swift music video, but now she’s a vlogger with her very own YouTube channel, Klossy, produced by Casey Neistat. It’s a glimpse at her life, unfiltered. Kloss takes you with her as she races through airports, interviews designers and goes behind the scenes at her fashion shoots and runway shows. And while her life is undeniably fun and fabulous, she opens up to you like you’re in her circle, just chatting away on a lunchtime break…
Watch her answer audience Qs above (e.g. “can you do any accents?”) and visit Klossy for more.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’