Fashion for Sandy Relief Designer Sale
Join us in making a difference. The Tory Burch Foundation has teamed up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue for a special Fashion for Sandy Relief sale this Friday. There will be 50% off current looks from American and international designers, and 100% of net proceeds will benefit the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City. It’s taking place at New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion (123 West 18th Street) from 10 AM to 8 PM. Come, shop and support the cause.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’