Street Style: Downtown Calling
Who says peplums have to be all about ladylike appeal?
By pairing our Madeline Sweater with our Ally Leather Pant, both in black, New York-based photographer Bibi Cornejo Borthwick pushes the look into downtown, rock-and-roll terrain. Of course, it helps that Bibi — who happens to be the daughter of artist Mark Borthwick and designer Maria Cornejo — has the cool sunglasses and attitude-packed stance to pull it off, too.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’