One of my favorite year-round looks for entertaining at home is a long tunic. I have vivid memories of my mother hosting large summer barbecues that stretched from dusk till dawn, and she always looked so effortlessly stylish in a caftan. And, of course, there’s the iconic image of Yves Saint Laurent lounging in his garden in a long tunic. Here, I’m wearing our Skye caftan — it’s a dressed-up style for a seated dinner that doesn’t give up any of the easy glamour I love.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report