Tory Story: @Bat_Gio Insta-Scene, Gold
On the hunt for more metallic moments, beyond the the glittering goods in the holiday collection? Then check out Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert’s Instagram. The director of Tory Story offers up some intriguing sun-kissed scenes, from an up-close look at Agnes Martin’s gold leaf and gesso painting, Friendship, 1963, currently on view at the artist’s retrospective at the Guggenheim (above, right) to Christie’s in London, where she spotted Gaetano Pesce’s oversized Moloch Floor Lamp, 1970-1971 (left).
Follow Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert on Instagram.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations