Old-World craftsmanship meets contemporary chic. Introducing Tory’s dowel leather round tote, a sculptural standout from our Spring 2016 fashion show. Stitched by hand, it features wooden top handles and a colorful, fringed patchwork cross-body strap with blanket-like detailing. At once understated but with a cool flash of color, with its roomy shape and removable zip pouch, it’s the perfect statement maker for the front-row set.
Check out more features from Fashion Week Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report