Tory’s City Guide: Munich
Three hundred miles inland from the German coast, Munich boasts Bavarian delicacies, three century-old fine porcelain… and a thriving surf scene. For more than four decades, surf enthusiasts have been flocking to the Eisbach River at the city’s center to catch waves right under a six-lane highway. What other surprises can you find in this landlocked city, where we’ve just opened a new store? Find out in our travel guide, packed full of must-see, must-visit and must-eat spots.
Go to Tory’s Munich City Guide here.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Warm Up
- Sport 1.25.23 Feel The Burn
- Sport 1.18.23 Word Of Mouth: Good For A Girl
- Sport 11.14.22 Live from Glasgow: The Billie Jean King Cup
- Sport 9.13.22 Spring/Sumer 2023: The Warm Up