‘Coastal Grandma’ Summer Style Guide
Cottagecore walked so ‘Coastal Grandma’ could run. It’s the trend sweeping through our social feeds like a summer breeze. Think airy, cream-colored linens, crisp white wine, nine o’clock bedtimes and early morning walks. It’s comfort in the metaphorical and physical sense of the word. The Tory Daily editors jumped on the bandwagon with a curated assortment of coastal grandmother-approved products, including Barefoot Contessa Family Style by Ina Garten — a ‘CG’ inspiration — raffia and rattan homeware and an easy cotton shirt. Shop the edit below.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’