‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
As the cold winds start to whistle their foreboding tunes, it’s time to give major props to the cozy winter sweater. Think of throwing one on as a radical act of self-care. A winter sweater at its finest is a wearable hug you’re giving yourself. Whether it’s an iconic Fair Isle knit or a super-soft cable with a fringe detail or, a toasty sweater is a guaranteed shield against the harsh elements and instant pick-me-up. Everybody who comes across your cozy-chic path will feel happier, even if they don’t know what hit them.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’