Scroll, flag, save to collection, repeat. The Tory Daily editors have been doing a lot of that lately… If Instagram is good for anything, it’s inspiration. We stumble upon incredible artists, interiors and more every time we’re on the app (which is more than we’d like to admit).
@AccidentallyWesAnderson, for example, posts colorful, symmetrical and perfectly Wes Anderson-esque images from locations around the world. @KellyKnaga is a Chicago-based artist who creates stunning compositions inspired by natural and digital landscapes. @EsmesDrawerToo sells one-of-a-kind vintage pieces through each post and @JimmyMarble, well, his sunny photography never fails to brighten our day.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’