The changing leaves bring with them a wealth of autumn flowers. The colors are divine, as Tory’s mother Reva would say, from sunset-hued blanket flowers and Persian carpet zinnias to orange and red dahlias and chrysanthemums. Style tip: Tory uses our Spongeware pitcher as a vase to make the crimson florals pop.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.23.21 One Big Il Buco Family
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together