For a few short hours this morning, the gardens of Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, were transformed into a slice of the Mediterranean for Tory’s Spring/Summer 2019 show — courtesy of landscape artist Miranda Brooks. With the collection hinging on the many travels of Tory’s parents, Buddy and Reva Robinson — including Italy and Greece — Brooks worked her magic to create a far-flung vibe, complete with eight lemon trees, 20 cypress trees and 750 euphorbia plantings.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’