Inspiration: Who is on Next?
Italy’s fashion flock gathers in Rome every summer for Altaroma fashion week, which culminates with the annual Who is on Next competition. Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief Franca Sozzani (pictured above) led a stellar panel of judges — which included Suzy Menkes — on Saturday in choosing this year’s best young fashion talent for womenswear. This year’s winner was Greek designer Angelos Bratis who wins the honor of showing at Milan fashion week in September. Here’s to taking risks and following dreams.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’