Beach Bohemia: Vintage Vrooms
Yes, that last one does exist — and you’re looking at it. Meet the Fiat Jolly. Few vehicles exude a sun-kissed island flair quite like the doorless Jolly, a vintage classic from the late Fifties and Sixties made by Italian design firm Ghia reportedly at the behest of jet-set icon Gianni Agnelli. Some versions, like the 1965 one here, feature wicker seating and a fringed surrey top. Even the colors mostly keep to a breezy vacation mode with pretty candy and pastel colors. Jolly indeed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’