Spring has officially sprung. So say goodbye to sweaters and cold comfort and hello to bright florals and fluid and floaty dresses. Brazilian blogger Helena Bordon shows us how it’s done — here, she wears Tory’s Asilomar dress, which features an optimistic pink-and-green garden print and delicately threaded sleeves creating the illusion of an off-the-shoulder silhouette. She completes the look with that essential spring accessory: a radiant smile.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’