Inside Track: Tory on Spring 2017
Spring is always one of my favorite seasons — we can play tennis outside. Our court lights are the sun, and the breeze adds an exciting challenge to the game. For our Spring/Summer 2017 Tory Sport collection, we thought about all the athletes emerging from that winter hibernation (or at least working outdoors again), from coast to coast. We tapped into an all-American spirit, from feminine plaids to nautical stripes that always feel right. We also added in a touch of whimsy with a bold lip print — Valentine’s Day always feels like the unofficial start of the new season. And as ever, we pushed ourselves on the performance and tech front. Polos are seamless (to avoid chafing); packable lightweight jackets; tons of reflective strips for easy visibility outside, and fabrics that breathe and control temperature as needed.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Warm Up
- Sport 1.25.23 Feel The Burn
- Sport 1.18.23 Word Of Mouth: Good For A Girl
- Sport 11.14.22 Live from Glasgow: The Billie Jean King Cup
- Sport 9.13.22 Spring/Sumer 2023: The Warm Up