That interplay between serious and friendly can also be witnessed in the café’s design. Exposed concrete walls give way to swaths papered in Hygge & West’s cheeky pineapple print, and leather banquettes are presided over by pale pink sconces. In short: Butler is serving up some majorly good food and some killer interiors — two things we can definitely get behind.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style