To Read: Slim Aarons’ Women
Not that you need another reason to long for the warm embrace of summer, but there’s a new Slim Aarons book out, Women (Abrams), which shines another spotlight on the leisure life of the well-to-do. What sets this book apart from his others (A Place in the Sun; La Dolce Vita) is its focus on the photographer’s greatest muses, including Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy and Diana Vreeland. His transportive take on the good life, however, remains wonderfully the same.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations