We might be in the dog days of summer — where scorching, sizzling, melting is de rigueur — but you can still look effortlessly cool. Just take a page from Margo & Me blogger Jenny Bernheim, whose summer style centers on fun, colorful patterns. Here, she wears the look two ways: free-spirited bohemian in the Sophia dress — which comes prettily embellished with geometric embroidery and seed beads — and the fringed Lilium mini saddlebag, and bold and flirty in Tory’s Utopia-print top, Arielle skirt and semi-circle Lilium hobo.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’