We couldn’t agree more with Hill House Home’s mantra. Founded by Nell Diamond, the lifestyle company backs that up with a host of bedding options — from men’s wear-inspired brushed cotton sateen to percale with hemstitched details — made in the same French factory that used to produce for D. Porthault — at decidedly less-than-Porthault prices. Her 40 Winks blog expands on Hill House Home’s sleep-centric tack, and includes interviews with designer Prabal Gurung (he falls asleep listening to David Attenborough) and DJ Mia Moretti (who counts sandwiches as a favorite midnight snack).
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style