Longtime followers of Tory Daily will know that we’re big fans of photographer and filmmaker Thomas Campbell — check out an early interview with him here. So we were excited to hear about upcoming new book, which combines two of our favorite things: the surf life and all things Morocco. Seeing Fatima’s Eyes: Surf, Life, Stuff, Morocco, North Africa is a photographic essay that documents his trips to the far-flung country, which started in the early Nineties and went on for the next two decades. Campbell’s images are visually stunning — who knew Morocco had such a great surf scene? — and include a wide cast of characters, from locals to surfing VIPs Dan Malloy, Alex Knost, Craig Anderson and others.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations