Here’s a sneak peek at what’s on the menu at Tory’s house this Thanksgiving. All the traditional staples are there — roasted turkey; apple pie — with a few culinary surprises, courtesy of Chef Adam Ben’Ous. Stuffing with cornbread and chorizo, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.23.21 One Big Il Buco Family
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together