Pre-Fall 2012: Lookbook & Style Tips
To shoot our Pre-Fall Lookbook, we hit the streets of NYC with a line-up of ultra-wearable looks. What exactly does “pre-fall” mean? It’s those season-spanning styles that transition from summer’s hot weather to cooler temps. Shot by Lachlan Bailey, styled by Brian Molloy and worn by models Anna Selezneva and Lydia Carron, it’s full of great basics, easy to wear prints and lots of navy… the fundamentals of a modern wardrobe. Click through for a closer look at the collection and style tips: See the Lookbook.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report