Flower lovers, rejoice. The recently opened Il Florista in the NoMad district of Manhattan is a celebration of all things bloom. From the dishes by Chef Garrison Price (formerly of Il Buco Alimentari) such as chrysanthemum leaves on fluke crudo, to the DIY bouquet-making in The Flower room to artist Leanne Shapton’s dreamy murals painted across the walls of the space, it’s a truly immersive experience.
Stop by and take a class on edible flowers 101, browse the home shop or just park it at the bar and try one of the experimental cocktails, such as the Pedal Pusher, Drunken Sunflower or Cosmic Gardener.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style