Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Mother’s Day Setting Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Lunch Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Cornelia Guest On C.Z. Guest Sun, May 5, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Designers at Home Tue, Apr 30, 2013