First, we saw Brooklyn Decker — who is doing the rounds for not one, but two new summer movies What to Expect When You’re Expecting and Battleship — wearing our Bevin Dress, custom-made for her in the same mint color as our Beckett Dress. Then one of our Facebook fans, Jennifer Addison Youngs Harris, asked us what to wear to summer weddings. Which got us thinking about how much we love long dresses right now. Let us count the ways: They elongate you (wear a high heel or wedge); they work for day or night in soft pastels and bright prints; they remind us of the kind of glamour that could only be found at a Gatsby-era lawn party. See all our long summer dresses here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Style Most Wanted: Alexis von Viragh Jewelry Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Denni Elias On: Mexico City Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013