If you’re obsessed with beautiful archival photos and slices of pop culture history — like we are — pick up Nostalgia in Vogue. It’s a collection of essays by the likes of Joan Didion, Patti Smith, Joyce Carol Oates and Karl Lagerfeld inspired by the magazine’s popular “Nostalgia” column.
Carly Simon photographed by Jack Robinson, 1971
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Ellsworth Kelly at The Barnes Foundation Thu, May 23, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013