Navy and white is one of our go-to classic combinations, but we also love seeing it in high-contrast pattern play. Sydney-based Shine by Three blogger Margaret Zhang, here wearing Tory’s Gina tunic, Callie pant, Sadie slingback and Jane clutch, shows us how the mix mastery is done — it’s all a matter of print scale. She finished the look with subtle accents of leopard, red and metallic, for a bold pairing of pattern and color that leaves a lasting impact.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’