Day in the Life: Tory on Show Day
- 6:00 AM
- Wake up and breakfast with the boys — I won’t see them till Sawyer’s basketball game later today. Hurry into hair and makeup.
- 7:00 AM
- Arrive at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center. T minus two hours till showtime!
- 7:30 AM
- Squeeze in some pre-show interviews as I check in with hairstylist Eugene Souleiman and then makeup artist Diane Kendal. Di is using our Pas du Tout lipstick on the models!
- 8:30 AM
- Rehearsal with models on the runway. Soundcheck with Sébastian Perrin.
- 8:45 AM
- Guests start arriving… Energy is high backstage.
- 9:20 AM
- Show starts!
- 9:40 AM
- Interviews with editors and press. Then photo time with my family, friends and my boys.
- Lunch with my design team at Indochine. The team gave me a book celebrating our 10-year anniversary… it’s an emotional lunch. I work with the best.
- 4:00 PM
- Zipping uptown for my son Sawyer’s basketball game. Sawyer did a great job!
- 5:30 PM
- Back to Fashion Week and a cocktail party at our Madison Avenue store for editors who have flown in from Malaysia and Indonesia.
- 8:00 PM
- Dinner with my friends and family.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’