Fall 2014: Accessories Report
Your first glimpse at the accessory trends for Fall 2014
- You Rang?
The ring-chain bracelet: a key accessory this Fall that combines oversized stones and cross motifs with burnished gold.
- Cuff Love
A single statement earring, inspired by the beauty of Old World armor — it’s completely off the chain.
- Positively Muffed
Warm your hands with a cozy muff that doubles as a handbag.
- Sock It To Me
Hand-knit socks that aren’t afraid of heights — they skim the knee or the thigh, with a cable-knit design or a stripe of embroidery climbing up the back.
- Chain Reaction
The not-so-secret link to our jewelry, belts and handbags this season: chain details on chain details.
- Carry On
Relax, take it easy — with a slouchy satchel.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’