Look We Love: The New Black Tie
Understatedly sexy — we love a dress that leaves something to the imagination and is truly easy to wear. These two frolicking party-goers are actually wearing the exact same gown, styled different ways. The dramatic and sweeping Meg dress, worn solo, shows off a feminine and subtly sensual deep-v back. For a more relaxed — and less revealing — look, we layered it with our Vesper top (a refined take on a jeweled t-shirt). Either way, it completely dispels the notion of uncomfortable formalwear. If you can run in it, you can certainly dance in it.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’