Do you prefer Cat’s Meow, Pas du Tout or Tomboy? A classic black-and-white photo or softer Seventies focus? Today, we’re introducing 10 Instagram-ready filters and frames on the Tory Daily app. Cat’s Meow, named for one of Tory’s favorite phrases, produces a muted Sixties look, while Pas du Tout, a favorite saying of Tory’s father, renders the image in timeless black-and-white. Choose Divine, a signature expression of Tory’s mother Reva, for a light-washed 35 mm film effect, or Tomboy, one of Tory’s all-time favorite styles, for a Seventies vibe. Then, surround your snaps with Tory’s signature orange fretwork pattern or your favorite print from our Fall 2013 collection. Picture perfect.
Download the Tory Daily app here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’