Tory On: Business Class ’13
We’re celebrating graduation a little early this year. Tonight, 18 women entrepreneurs are donning the proverbial cap and gown after participating in a customized MBA-like course, a collaboration among the Tory Burch Foundation, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, Babson College and LaGuardia Community College. This inaugural class includes everyone from a wine label owner to a lighting designer. Get the full story in Tory’s piece on The Huffington Post today, and watch Tory and Arianna Huffington discuss small business and mentorship with host Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Tuesday. For more information about the Tory Burch Foundation and this pilot program, email email@example.com, follow us on Twitter @toryburchfdn or visit the site here.
More to explore in Experts
- Experts 3.29.19 Equal Pay Day
- Experts 12.24.18 5 Ways to Dial Down Holiday Stress
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio