Video: Shoe Lover
The key anchor of a basic (or any other) outfit? The right pair of shoes. We took white jeans and a white shirt — which, it’s safe to say, every woman has in her closet — and showed six different ways to wear the look by switching out the shoes. It might seem impossible to change such a simple style, but it’s all about the subtle nuances (shirt buttoned up or left low and louche?). Hence, our ode to the leg-elongating, forever-chic nude shoe.
More to explore in Resort
- Resort 12.31.15 Resort 2016: Lookbook
- Resort 1.5.15 Resort 2015: Video
- Resort 1.31.13 Street Style: Stripe Tease
- Resort 1.28.13 Just One Thing: Straw Struck
- Resort 1.23.13 Look We Love: Slim Shadies