Fashion for Sandy Relief Designer Sale
Join us in making a difference. The Tory Burch Foundation has teamed up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue for a special Fashion for Sandy Relief sale this Friday. There will be 50% off current looks from American and international designers, and 100% of net proceeds will benefit the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City. It’s taking place at New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion (123 West 18th Street) from 10 AM to 8 PM. Come, shop and support the cause.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report