When the clock strikes midnight on January 1, a new year of possibilities unfolds. But Sydney Sweeney isn’t leaving anything up to chance. This year, she is making her own luck. The Euphoria and White Lotus actress stars in our new Good Luck Trainer campaign, a short film produced in partnership with Dazed Studio and directed by Alfred Marroquín.
As Sweeney lists off her tongue-in-cheek New Year’s resolutions, fantastical and retro-inspired scenes play out. Like our previous collaboration with Dazed — a video series of “good luck stories” — this seasonal campaign centers on our Good Luck Trainer, a flattering and supportive sneaker with a wishbone embedded in its sole.
Watch the full video above, and don’t forget to ask yourself: how will you make your own luck?
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report