Three telltale signs that the holidays are fast approaching: festive decorations, Mariah Carey on repeat and Oprah’s Favorite Things. This year, we are thrilled to be included on Oprah’s Favorite Things list with our Foul Weather Ankle Boot. “You can count on Tory Burch to make boots built for rain and snow that are so good-looking, you’ll want to wear them when there’s nary a cloud in the sky,” Oprah says on OprahDaily.com. “The color on these brightens up a dark day or outfit, and they have a slip-resistant lug sole and a slight wedge inside for even more of an uplifting effect.” We’re in great company, too, featured among small businesses and women-owned brands, like Flamingo Estate and Clevr.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’