Rainy Day Style Guide
It’s no secret that rainy days are best spent at home, snuggled up with a good book or film. But that isn’t always an option. When the outside world comes calling, so too does the dilemma of choosing a weather-appropriate outfit. Here, the Tory Daily editors pulled together three fall looks that strike the perfect balance between water resistant and style statement.
For rain-or-shine social obligations, put your best foot forward in our T Monogram rain boots, done in a coated woven jacquard. Our water-resistant patent trench coat is the ultimate layering piece and looks great worn over an easy dress.
Keep dry under a chic umbrella — like this one from London Undercover — and in our color-blocked Foul Weather ankle boots. Relaxed cargo pants and a crewneck sweater make for great work-to-weekend wear, just add accessories to mix things up.
Even the perfect lazy weekend can be interrupted by the outside world. For a quick trip to the store or a walk with the dog, French terry sweatpants, a fleece pullover and a down vest are essential layers.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’