As we bid adieu to summer and make way for fall, we’re thinking more than ever about the wardrobe staples we want to bring with us into the new season. Always high on the list: sunglasses. The perfect outfit topper, sunglasses are a chic and easy upgrade to even the most pared-back ensembles. Which is why we are especially excited about our new recycled eyewear collection, featuring four distinct frames made of 100% recycled nylon. Modern and sleek, these sunglass styles are an instant favorite among Team Tory. Below, the Tory Daily editors show how they’ll be wearing their new shades for crisp and sunny autumn afternoons.
*The recycled eyewear collection features frames made of 100% recycled nylon (exclusive of hardware), and a pouch with exterior of 65% recycled cotton and 35% polyester, and 100% recycled polyester interior, cloth, and drawstring.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’