Spring/Summer 2021: The Campaign
Unfussy silhouettes, feminine prints and patterns, and materials that feel luxurious to wear… Introducing Tory’s Spring 2021 campaign, featuring Natalia Vodianova and Blésnya Minher. Photographer Mikael Jansson captured the collection on Elafonisos, a small Greek island known for its beautiful beaches and sunsets.
Fun fact: the horses were the only high maintenance stars on set. It was raining the first day, and the team had to set up a salon to brush and dry their manes. After the shoot, they were flown down to film Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report