Word of Mouth: Paris Biennale
Karl Lagerfeld has whipped up some unbelievable fantasies at his longtime Chanel show venue, Paris’ Grand Palais — a hay-filled farmhouse, a full-sized facade of 31 rue Cambon and a 265-ton iceberg. Now, he’s transformed it into a scene straight out of the glittering Belle Époque era for the XXVI Biennale des Antiquaires, opening today, complete with a bar inspired by a classic hot air balloon. Expect great art, amazing furnishings and, for the foodies out there, a different menu every day from award-winning chefs, including the Ritz’s Michel Roth and La Côte Saint Jacques’ Jean-Michel Lorain.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations