Print Mixing: A Little or A Lot
If you’re feeling bold, go full-on feminine with an all-print ensemble — or even wear multiple pieces in the same pattern. It may seem old-fashioned, like matching your lipstick to your nail polish, but it actually looks ultra-modern and a bit offbeat.
The key? Start with a staple — like our Brady Cardigan — that actually does the print-mixing for you, then pile on more accents in the same color family. (Sticking with a similar palette keeps it from looking busy.) Or, if you’re not ready to go head-to-toe with this trend, just wear the sweater with skinny jeans and a floral scarf and you’ve mastered the mix.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report