- Worth Avenue, Palm Beach – March 4
- Somerset Collection, Michigan – March 5
- Manhasset, New York – March 6
- Highland Park Village, Dallas – March 10
- Bellevue, Washington – March 12
- Union Square, San Francisco – March 13
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto – March 14
- Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles – March 17
Unseat The (Prim and Proper) Pleat
“Pleats are usually thought of very ladylike and prim, but you can bring them in a different, kicky direction.” He suggests pairing a pleated skirt with a T-shirt and denim jacket.
Big, bold prints usually find a mate in subdued neutrals. But Reyes is a fan of combining a print with a look-at-me color, like this pant and yellow shirt combination. “It says you know how to be playful,” he says.
A mix of country classics such as a traditional barn jacket with urban staples like high-waisted jeans blurs the line between rural and cosmopolitan. Whether you’re headed downtown or down by the river, you’re bound to look a cut above.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’