Prints and patterns are always a highlight of Tory’s collections, and this season was no exception. From feminine florals to geometric brush strokes to plentiful polka dots, the season features just about every print imaginable. Above, Tory Burch art director Nick Specht created this vibrant collage using our Eighties-inspired Off-The-Shoulder Silk Top and Printed Pajama Pant done in a painterly patchwork. Need we mention that Tory was a fine art major in college?
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’