In Memoriam: Nora Ephron
A tribute to the beloved writer, filmmaker and mother. Through her books, movies and plays, Nora Ephron mastered the art of making people laugh through their tears. She delivered the gods-honest truth about love, marriage, divorce, aging (and even cooking) with humor. We each have our own Ephron favorite — Heartburn, When Harry Met Sally, I Feel Bad About My Neck, Scribble Sribble, Love, Loss and What I Wore, I Remember Nothing…. Thank you, Nora. You are a giant.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations