Photo by Joe Schildhorn/BFA.com
Alice Smith’s live rendition of the 1963 classic “You Don’t Own Me” was one of the many highlights of our Fall/Winter 2020 runway show. Her deep and soulful voice reverberated around Sotheby’s gallery rooms and left us all feeling invigorated. So much so, that we decided to curate a playlist inspired by the performance. Head over to Spotify or Apple Music for more than four hours of back-to-back hits, including Smith’s “Mystery” and several fan-favorites by Ms. Lauryn Hill, who Smith is set to perform with next month.
More to explore in Music
- Music 5.5.23 Mother’s Day Mixtape 2023
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love