“I’m not much of a chef but I love to host. I got the entertaining bug from my parents, who were always having friends to dinner. Sometimes it was 100 guests, sometimes it was just two. Growing up, I never knew who was coming for dinner, which was part of the fun.
When I entertain, I always invite my close friends, but I also love adding new and different people. And I like to mix it up in other ways. I have friends in their sixties and seventies, as well as their twenties. You never know where the conversation is going to go, but it’s definitely going to be lively.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style